Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do Do Life's good :)


Hey guys!So first of all I wanted to talk about Haiti.So we have to do anything to help 'em right now.Seriously.So TEXT HAITI to 90999 to donate $10 standard text message right now!I've recorded a song in the studio for Simon's (Cowell)Haiti project and this means a lot to me. I will create music with a lot of great artists like Robbie Williams and George Michael for this project so it's such a great experience too. We need to help 'em all together cuz I think that thru music we can make a difference and if we all come together for good reasons we will actually make it.Talking about music..me,Mariah Carey and Bon Jovi signed on to cover "Everybody Hurts"(R.E.M. COVER)for a charity project :)


Music music : I will do a duet with Demi,Selena,the Jonas Brothers,Tiffany Thorton and a lot of cool people for a disney project this year :)Thrilled :)


So by the way..I'm kinda sad today cuz I had a fight with Braison over a really serious thing and we're not talking to eachother..it hurts 'cuz he is not a random guy but HE'S MY BROTHER.

:(:( Thank God I have such amazing friends that are supporting me and trying to help me..and my new dog Mate is helping too lol :)I love my family and i'm really sad right now 'cuz Braison is such an amazing brother and I really messed up the situation. :( :(


But let's talk about happy things..I'VE ALREADY RECORDED 8 songs for my summer album and I'm in talks for a new movie with Demi Moore,fingers crossed guys!And I can't wait till the Last Song premiere in April.I will be back in the UK for the premiere from Monday 18th April and the movie opens in the Uk on April 20th :)


AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE GRAMMY'S.I WILL BE PRESENTING. :):)
P.S. I LOVEEE JOHN MAYER'S RECORD "BATTLE STUDIOS"


LOVEEE YOUU ALL.

-Mileyy!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Miley Come you to Germany this year ??
    Theresa from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! miley so many amazing things this year ey! aww i cant wait for your new album. you are toooo amazing miles!i shall be rocking out dancing in my room to that every night haha! :)
    and april 19th is my birthday!! so hey the perfect birthday present is THAT FILM! its great timing haha ;)
    ohh and is the premiere in london on april 18th?

    oh and miles :) justt stayyy happppy :D you will sort things out with your brother.. dont worry.. :\ i no how you feel, but just think happy , and remember you have so many people out here for you!
    and rock on miley! your doing amazingly!! goooooo milesss ;) haha!!
    lots of love. from maisie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome miley :D I hope you are the real one cuz i suffer in hackrs or posers hands :D the last year, i meet some girl that says that"i´m the real one, miley cyrus" i was soooo happy that i couldn´t sleep, she speaks to me on msn, and then i discover was fake:(:(:( the worst day in my life..:( ok not the worst cuz my "ex-love" pull that first lol, but the second one ...:( i never get luck...from portugal to the world :D love Isa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey u are realy miley?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miley!!! I seriously can't wait for all your new projects! And to hear "everybody huts". Its gonna be amazing. 8 new songs?! Wow girl you're on a move. Really can't wait to hear all your new songs, with your own style! So stoked. Going to be allot better than the Hannah Montana songs you had to sing. Lol. Love the tv show though! Oh and i just want to say i love every song on your latest album "The Time Of Our Lives"!!
    You are such an amazing girl with so much talent its crazy!! And you enjoy what you do which makes it even better! Stay safe ;) Love ya lots Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miley I agree with you on the Haiti thing.. as much help as possible. The sad thing is my teacher said that her sister is helping over there and a lot of money is going to the bigger cities and about 20 miles away they are really hurting. There is a childrens organization south of the capital. They have a website and Im not sure of it but if your interested in helping or getting the word out let me know.. my facebook is breezyboo3 and same is twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Miley!
    Yeah, Im sad too when I heard about HAITI...
    I hope they Okay...

    Music : Thats totally freakin AWSOME!!! SEND IT ON was soo great, so keep it up and, send my greeting to them! =)

    OMG, you had a big fought with your brother? Thats bad. Already try to say 'sorry' to him? You wont keep this fight forever right? If he didnt want to hear you or accept your apologize, let him, at last you already try and already say sorry.

    I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT ALBUM!!!
    I hope it come's out now >x< !!!
    LOL

    Love you so Mile! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miley your a such a great insperation for Haiti.. I did text the word Haiti. Thats amazing.. I am sorry to hear about the fight with your brother Braison. God Bless you.. Keep doing what your doing..
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete