Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey!

Hey guys,Long time since my last post!Well I'm back on set,Yay last season of Hannah Montana,kinda sad but i'm so excited to do some new projects in the future ;)It was so cool seeing Mitch and Emily again,I've missed 'em even tho I had a little fight with Emily before leaving for my "Wonder World Tour" but now it's ok,I love her.
I'mma present at the Grammy's so stay tuned,It's really an honor and I can't wait to see the Jonas Brothers again,such a long time and I really wanna meet Ke$ha so it's gonna be really cool.
So I'm having such a great time with my family and Liam.He is really a great guy,we have a lot in common,like the fact that we're obsessed with sushi,haha,we're always at Katsuya ;).But really,he is amazing,I feel so lucky right now..
But today it's kinda like a sad day too,there's a storm in LA..and after all we've been through I still miss you and wish you were here..
I love the rain but I hate the fact that I can't stop thinking about memories when it rains lol :)
Love yall xoxo -Miles.

5 comments:

  1. awww,Miley...just take a deep breath and keep going on :)
    Love you....Angelina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read you this in person, but as you can not write it here, so you know what inspires me the memories that brings rain:

    What matters is not how much time you spend with that person, if not how important it is that person for you. You can spend years, months, even seconds, but if that person is important to you will be the best times of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mileyyy, arent you such a little cutiee xD haha. you are amazing arent you!
    i look up to you like crazy, even though, im like sorta the same age as you HAHA! i just think your amazing. You get through so muchh, but hey. im soo glad your having goood times. Just take the time of the rain, to just think and smile about it all. in quote from oasis ''dont look back in anger'' ;) haha. aww well.. lots of love miles <3<£

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Miley !

    Have a great time ? Well, lucky you! But Miley, friendship is more important than anything (Well, family is more important than friendship). If you lost someone or something special, your TRUE FRIENDS will not gonna leave you alone. Hope you always remember that. And we all here with you too! =) =)

    OMG? LA ? Storm ? Wow, thats bad, I hope you and your fams is still fine!

    Love you more Miley !!! <3 =]

    ReplyDelete