Friday, December 25, 2009

Something is missing..

Hey guys,what's up?
Today I'm feeling kinda sad cuz my best friends are all in Texas and I'm here alone(yeah there's my family but it's not the same thing!).Liam's in Australia and I miss him so much.
I love my family but you know I'm a teenager and I want to hang out and have fun with my friends like all of youu!
But I have to say that I really love the UK,I'm finally smiling again and the fans here are just amazing,I love you guys so much!!
And I can't wait till New Years Eve cause this year I've been through a lot; my break up with Justin was one of the hardest thing and I still miss him sometimes cuz we used to have a special bond that I thought it couldn't be broken,but I was wrong. :(
I used to believe in a lot of things but I was wrong and broken hearted then..
I used to believe in fairytales and I thought I had my prince charming one time but I was young and times were easy,now i CAN see it's not the same even if I still miss you like back in 2008,I still can't believe it's over cuz our love felt so strong,but we're both moving on now and we're both ready for a new chapter in life,but i wont close the book(don't forget it!).I love you,you know it,with everything in me but I'm already gone.
Love,Miley.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Miley,
    Hey, dont be so sad... If you feel alone, write it on blog. I'd be read it and comment it! =)
    Ooh, and dont you ever give up on love.

    Love, CoolCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem like a really genuine and sincere person and that's really admirable.
    I think it's really courageous to share your thoughts and feelings.
    I would type more but I broke my hand and it's quit the mission to type :)
    Keep on being yourself, you're truly beautiful inside and out.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miley,

    Love you too, and dont forget to write another post, I will read it! =3

    Love, CoolCat

    ReplyDelete