Monday, December 28, 2009

Tour's basically over!!

OMG!Can't believe it guys,tour's basically over!!This tour has been amazing,so different from my Best of both worlds tour,I've been able to step out as an artist and performer and this is amazing,I love you guys and thank you for being so supportive and awesome!I'm speechless,this has been by far one of the greatest esperiences EVER!I had so much fun with all my dancers and members of my crew and,most important thing of all : MY FAMILY WAS WITH ME!It was one of the best things ever being able to sing with my brother,and being always together cuz he's constantly touring so he's always so far from me!Thanks yall.
Love you -Miley.

5 comments:

  1. you do put a lot of effort in to impress your fans, its amazing really. glad youve done this blog, was rather upset when you left twitter, as i thought it was my only chance to read about you , and maybe ever talk to you. your a big inspiration!i actually realise that your no different to anyone, just extremely talented! you put up with so much,your my idol miley, lots of love :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miley,
    Well, Im happy to hear it too. I wish you have a great time like this, uuh... no, you have a more great time in 2010! See you Miley, Im still waiting for your next post!
    Love,XoXo CoolCat =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. to quote you here <> "you have to decide the kind of person that you really want to be" <> You are quite right and it is as simple as that. However, it is not a simple place to be at or get to, where you can make such a decision. You now find yourself free of excuses and completely self accountable at which point you win self determination and accountability for your own happiness. This is a Philosophical mile stone that your family should be proud to know you are at, ... and personally i'm well impressed ;) Rock on !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaa!!Yeah,I'm not different from another teenage girl,I'm a teenager and I want you guys to keep in touch w me!!So leave comments and I'll reply,promise :)And don't be afraid to share your thoughts here.We can all talk without gossip sites!PLEASE DON'T SEND THIS TO GOSSIP SITES,OR I WILL DELETE :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll promise, I'll never tell anything to GossipSites ! An Artist need a privacy isn't it ? I didnt too like them anyway !

    I'll comment in your new post, Miley!
    Happy New Year to you anyway! =3

    ( follow me pleeaassee =3 =3 =3 =3 )

    ReplyDelete