Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye 2009!








Goodbye 2009!!
OMG This year has been pretty crazy!I've made such great friendship and experiences.
One of the best things that happened to me this year,I think,is being friend with Demi.She is such an amazing person and the best friend a girl could ever have.I never thought we could be friends because people kept trying to tear us apart,they didn't want us to be friends at first and it was so uncool.But then I thought "Duh,who cares about people,go out with Demi and prove em they're all wrong"and that's what I did and it was the best decision I've ever made.Now she's one of my best friends,and she's so supportive,I know I can turn to her for anything and she will be there and this is such a great feeling!
Also I wanted to say thanks to Mandy 'cause she is more like a sister to me,we can stay away from eachother for months and then when we see eachother it's like we never stopped hanging out together!She makes me happy and I'm a better person around her.
RUMORS!
I'm not dating Nick Jonas and Liam is first of all an amazing friend,we'll see in the future :)
Nick is awesome,he is really a great guy,he is sweet and talented and we dated,but now it's over and I just want him to be as happy as possible.
Another thing: THERE'S NO FEUD GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND SELENA!We're not close but she is a sweet girl and I wish her the best in her life and career.
FANS!
THANK YOUUU GUYS!!!You guys are the BEST fans EVER!
You are so supportive and I wouldn't be here if there wasnt' for you guys,so thank you from the bottom of my heart.I know I can count on you guys always and that's one of the reasons why I do this job,because I know that through music I can "connect"with millions of people and this is amazing.I know that through music we can all be united!I love you guys,thank you for everything,really.I can't even describe how thankful I am.I've grown up this year,you can see that,but you never left me.Thank you.
Tybee Island
That's where my "transition"started.I went to Tybee and I was a little girl trying to break out from Disney,and then I've become the person I am now.A stronger person,who knows that can go through everything with the support of fans and friends and I've realized that my life was "overprotected".There were a lot of things that I didn't know,there's a world behind Hollywood,an amazing world where I can be happy without being judges by gossip sites(uhmm Perez,touchè haha)and paparazzi.I was really happy there,I met AMAZING PEOPLE like Liam and Carly and what I love the most about 'em is that I can do and say what I want and they're not gonna judge me.It's awesome.
This year I can say that "I've found myself".I've been through a lot but I'm still here,stronger and I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for me!!
WONDER WORLD TOUR!!!
This tour is the best thing EVERRR!!I was a little scared at the beginning cuz a lot of you were expecting something like the "Best of both worlds tour"but the "WONDER WORLD TOUR"was totally different!Here is where my "transition"ended.
I'm so happy that you guys,liked my tour 'cuz this is who I am.This is the real Miley,a girl who isn't afraid to show the world what she loves to do and what she thinks and I will keep doing this with the support of my fans,family and friends so....
GOODBYE 2009,HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!I LOVE YOU
XOXO -Miley.

8 comments:

  1. i think there is a little dust in my eyes :D
    feels like only a few months ago i first saw you in hannah montanna where i got a feeling like a slap in the face with a feeling of reality, like sitting at a cafe chatting to a good freind & i knew this Girl is "straight up"! no pretention, not chasing someone elses personality to wear like a fashion item &mask of fear, just doing her thing being who she is. Now look at ya ! :P The young women being True to herself being herself & doing her thing, on the other side of a stage of life that eats up a great many people and spits them out damaged broken and in need of years of repair to get them back to a point of just being comfortable being who they Truly are. What a great role model for young girls to hold on to through such a turbulent & pressured time of their crucial development.
    For a moment there is was wondering if you were going to throw yourself under the buss of emotional co-dependency addiction like oh soo many do but you didnt ! woot woot ! Love is neighter weak nor a burden, it is a gift & a strength that leads us on to be stronger and better than we were before.Like the crysalis of a butterfly fixed to truth yet free to evolve and grow. I look forward to your creative evolution & creative expresion evolving as you do, expressing true freedom.
    Ro(|< O/\/ ! & )-(aPpY /\/e\/\/ YeaR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year has been incredible with everything what you have given us:) every song and now every text of the blog.. :) I am very proud of you. The tour of the next year must come to spain, PLEASEE :) really, thank you for everything what you have given us and for being since like you are. XOXO.LOVE.

    yoyii :D DREAM&HOPE(LL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys.I love reading your comments.U r all amazing!Have a nice dayy and have fun tomorrow :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that you are a very strong and independent person and i look up to you for that. you are trying to grow up and act your age and everyone is making too much of a big deal about it and trying to keep you inside your disney character. you do an amazing job at everything you do and make it easy for people to relate to you...thanks for being here for your fans <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. mileyyy, did you have a good new year!?
    thought i would ask because, heyy it should be a very exciting night. haa, ohh and keep blogging miley your amazing. i thought i would make a blog OBV noone would read it, butt i just love to writeee, especially then i will be able to look back at it and remember stuff i have done. keep doing what your doing miley we love youuu! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the wonder world tour was actually the best thing ever!! i saw it on 14th december at the o2 .. it seriously was the best night of my life, i cried watching the videos back haha. it was AMAZING and when i look at you was soo beautiful its my favourite song :) the start of it always makes me want to cry! and your movie looks amazing!!! :D i loved fly on the wall as well, everything was so imaginative!! im making a little tribute to in my room haha with the tshirt & photos from that day :D i think you're amazing and a really strong person, it makes me annoyed when i see horrible things people've written about you because they forget that you're only 17 and a normal person as well :) well i love you and your music so much i cant wait to hear all your new music in the future!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Miley,
    Happy New Year !!! I read your post and I guess you have AMAZING year. I hope we all get another amazing year in 2010!!!
    =3
    See you in 2010 Miley!
    Love, XoXo CoolCat--Ajeng

    ReplyDelete